You really can hang more than laundry.
There’s a new toy at my house. I call it a toy but we’ve been doing plenty of practical things with it too.
Did you know that my family gave up paper towels? That’s right, now we use s system of napkins and rags to take care of wiping faces, hands and cleaning up spills. It only adds a bit extra to the weekly wash, but his week I’ve taken to hanging my napkins on my new heavy duty drying rack to save a bit more money each week.
ENTER the giveaway BELOW
I decided to find other uses for my new rack. Laundry is of course, the most obvious way to use a heavy duty drying rack. Here in the south there are plenty of sunny days and this drying rack fits well on my back deck. Why wait for a weekly laundry load to use it, though? There must be other things it’s good for…
6 other ways to use a drying rack
- As a pasta drying rack – You could purchase a fancy pasta rack (and they are cool) but this foldable drying rack would work just as well. Here’s a post from Good Morning Gloucester to get you started.
- If you are crafty there are about 50 things you might consider hanging from your rack. I think it’s time to make beeswax dipped candles and hand them to dry. See how it’s done at Keeping Backyard Bees.
- As extra counter space. The gullwing arms are easily secured with locking bars at just about any angle you can think of. We’ve used it at the end of the counter for serving dishes and pans during a family gathering. It’s sturdy enough for the job.
- My new drying rack will make a great area to hang herbs to dry. See how to do it in this post about drying lavender.
- You can always put it by the pool to dry bathing suits and towels.
- Or put it by the fire to hang mittens and hats. It’s easily foldable and portable.
This is the model I have: Ohuhu Stainless Steel Clothes Drying Rack, Gullwing Drying Rack (Amazon)
This giveaway is sponsored by Ohuhu and has a $70 value.
- This gullwing drying rack is composed of a sturdy stainless steel rack and high quality plastic joints.
- The rack also has two pairs of shoe holders included.
- Easy to setup and fold down, folds flat to 3.9 inches for space saving storage.
- The wings can be adjusted by placing the support arms in different positions for flat drying or for hanging tall items.
- A handy foldable design for easy storage and space savings, 50″ x 18″ x 35.5″ (fully assembled) & 39.4″ x 3.9″ x 20″ (folded)
- When purchasing this product, it includes a 30-day Money Back Guarantee & Full 12-month Warranty
Meet the Bloggers Involved – please visit their sites!
Terms and Conditions
This Gullwing Heavy Duty Drying Rack Giveaway is sponsored by Ohuhu and is open to any resident who is 18 years of age or older who lives in one of the 50 US States (but excludes the territories).
This giveaway starts on Monday, November 2nd at 2:00 am (CST) and ends on Sunday, November 8th, 2015 at 11:59pm (CST).
The winner will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to respond. If we do not hear back from said winner in the designated time period of 24 hours we will choose another winner and they will have 24 hours to respond from the time the notification email is sent. Please check your SPAM email folders.
Good luck to everyone!
More from PreparednessMama
PreparednessMama provides women with reliable, realistic and practical information about preparedness, self-reliance, gardening, food storage and everyday life – without the hype. Come ask an expert how you can prepare your family for the big and small disasters in life.