The Ultimate Survival Bundle is READY!
We are so excited to offer you the Ultimate Survival Bundle. As someone concerned about preparedness you know that when disaster strikes, the clock starts ticking.
You’ve got about 3 hours to rig some shelter, 3 days to find water, and 3 weeks to locate food.
Are you ready for that? Most of us aren’t. The thing is, we can all use a little help, and the Ultimate Survival Bundle is just the thing to teach you new skills and refresh old ones.
The Ultimate Survival Bundle contains eBooks and videos from top survival and preparedness experts. These 46 resources will help you with basic survival skills such as building fire, purifying water, shelter options, first aid, and self-defense.
Explore and practice these skills now — so you’re ready when the time comes.
The Ultimate Survival Bundle contains 46 resources covering all this and more:
– how to make fire and find clean water and shelter
– how to raise, preserve, and store your own food — whether you’re on land or in the city
– how to use alternative energy sources (on the cheap)
– how to defend yourself and why you should
– how and why you should choose a sustainable currency — especially now in these economic hard times
– how to use herbs and essential oils to treat medical emergencies and conditions
Down below, check out what’s included in the Ultimate Survival Bundle — 46 resources valued at more than $700 for just $29.
Bottom line: You’re getting 96% off and going home with tons of life-saving information — all for less than 30 bucks.
Keep in mind, this offer expires (and goes away forever) after Monday, September 23, 2013. No late sales will be offered.
Plus there is a 30-day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee.
Here are some of the titles you will receive. Be sure and click through for more information.
- The Homesteader’s Home Management Binder Printable Page By Merissa Alink
- The Untrained Housewife’s Guide to Getting Prepared eBook by Robin Egerton with Angela England
- Making the Best of Basics: Family Preparedness eBook by James Stevens aka Doctor Prepper
- 1-Year Premium Membership from PREPARE Magazine
- The Art of Fire eBook by Erica Wisner
- 170 Gallons of Water a Day eBook by Joe Marshall
- Simple Shelter eBook by Erica Wisner
- Instant Master Gardener Video Series by Marjory Wildcraft
- 200 Eggs A Year Per Hen Chicken Care Guide eBook by Edgar Warren
- Apartment Gardening eBook by Jami Balmet
- Lacto-Fermentation eBook by Wardee Harmon
and 35 more, e-books, videos and subscriptions covering these categories:
First Aid and Natural Health
Lawful Government, Civic Responsibilities, and Sustainable Economy
Food Cookery, Preservation, and Storage
Homesteading, Gardening, and Livestock
This is such a fantastic addition to your emergency preparedness reference library. You don’t want to miss it!
More from PreparednessMama
PreparednessMama provides women with reliable, realistic and practical information about preparedness, self-reliance, gardening, food storage and everyday life – without the hype. Come ask an expert how you can prepare your family for the big and small disasters in life.