Hello Friends! I’m on Holiday break this week enjoying my family and setting goals for next year.
As you know, preparedness is a big part of my life and something I strive to live and teach every day. These posts have all received thousands of views this year and you are sure to learn something new about preparing for life’s challenges. If you:
- need a push to keep emergency numbers in your cell phone,
- want to create a first aid kit from items found in the dollar store,
- need encouragement to start your own 72-hour kit,
- create an emergency kit for your baby or small child,
- want to make sure that you are prepared for a blackout,
- need to learn about oil lamps and lamp fuel,
- have supplies on hand to create 5 different kinds of fire starters,
- want to make emergency survival heaters from items you have on hand,
- feel the need to make an emergency kit to keep at the office,
- AND make sure that you have supplies for an emergency toilet in case of water disruption
YOU are in the right place! I hope you enjoy the 10 most viewed preparedness posts on the website in 2015.