Summer of Survival Video Series Begins June 3, 2014
I ran across a promising video presentation series that’s being offered, the Summer of Survival series. Here’s what intrigues me (besides the fantastic speaker line-up) – they are actually doing videos and will have live question and answer sessions afterwards. Don’t get me wrong, those other pre-recorded classes have a lot of value too! But I’m excited about being able to actually “ask the expert” afterwards.
Every Tuesday and Thursday evening starting June 3rd, you can tune in to the classes you’re interested in, or see them all. So getting ready just got easier than ever thanks to the 2014 Summer of Survival. And if you register now, every training session all summer long is 100% free.
Oh Boy, they have a great lineup! Here are the classes I’m most excited about:
- Donna Miller – Home-milling & Grain/Dry Goods Bulk Storage
- Glen Tate – How to Form a Prepper Team
- Melissa K Norris – Home Food Preservation Made Easy
- Joel Skousen – World Affairs Briefing, What are the Real Threats?
- James Talmage Stevens – Preparedness Rules of 3
- David Christopher – Emergency Herbal Medicine Storage
- Rick Austin – Secret Garden of Survival: How to Grow a Camouflaged Food Forest
And that’s only half the classes being offered. I figure even if I can only catch one a week I will be way ahead on getting some serious knowledge this summer.
From their website: Each week we’ll hear from a different survival expert on important topics including…
• How to form a prepper team
• 10 ways to secure your bug out location
• Building an emergency herbal medicine store
• Communications planning for your family, group and community
• Urban survival preparedness
• Bartering realities after a large scale disaster
• How to grow a secret forest of food right outside your door
• Christian principles of preparedness
• Home food preservation made easy
• Leadership for preppers: how to restore order during chaos
• And much, much more…
Sign up now for free access to Summer of Survival.
This is like going to a preparedness fair in your home, which is another reason I’m excited about it. Going to Expo was great but my mind felt like it would explode after a day of gathering information. This will actually give you time to absorb the information and put it into practice before moving on to the next topic.
And there’s that plus – with Summer of Survival you get to ask every expert your own questions to be answered live at the end of every webinar. Which means you not only get their best advice… you get their expert personal advice.
It’s all free – no strings attached. They will make the video’s and answer sessions available (at a small price) for download, but that is not required. I hope you will take the time to register on this page.
All you need to do is enter your first name and email one time then you’re registered for every session all summer long. Attend only the sessions that interest you – or attend them all – the choice is yours.
Thanks for supporting PreparednessMama!