Front Porch Friday – It’s a Blog Hop!
PreparednessMama and MamaKautz are teaming up for another Front Porch Friday. Won’t you join us?
This weeks featured posts are:
Shelle PreparednessMama has been thinking a lot about budgeting this week, so the post from Living Life in Rural Iowa was just what I needed. Erica took time and really payed attention to her monthly bills. She saved a bunch of money in the process.
Read the full article Pay Attention to Your Bills!
Mama K loves natural remedies so it makes sense she would pick Treating Ear infections when antibiotics won’t work from Grow, Pray, Build.
On with the Hop –
Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well! Remember to be featured you need to link back to Front Porch Friday Hop in the post that you share.
Thank you to all who linked up with Front Porch Friday last week!! We really enjoy reading your posts!
- Please share your posts that are homesteading, prepping, homemaking, or frugal living in nature.
- Please be family friendly, although Zombies are OK.
- Please visit the blog that linked before you. Share the love.
- Older posts are okay, but please only share up to three posts on the Hop.
- If you would like to be featured we ask that you have linked back to this post
- By linking up here you are giving permission to share your post, if featured.