What will you put in your Triptych™ Bag?
Several of my blogging friends have joined forces this week to offer you an opportunity to win this high quality organizer. The bag measures 11 x 2 x 7 inches, so it is easy to carry. Maxpedition is the industry leader in tactical bags. Their quality standard is impeccable and you can be certain that they cut no corners when it comes to putting your bag together..
5 Ways to Use a Maxpedition Triptych Organizer Bag
1. Every Day Carry Bag (EDC). From pliers to protein bars, this organizer has enough pockets to store it all.
2. Ultimate Prepared Purse. The thing I hate about purses? Everything jumbles up at the bottom! This Triptych organizer will let you put everything in its place.
3. Photography, drawing and other craft equipment can easily be stored in this bag. Use it for any hobby that takes you out with your supplies.
4. Conference attendees will have plenty of room for handouts, cell phone and tablet storage and other necessities.
5. Because it’s easy to grab and go, you can use it in your 72-hour kit to store family documents and other personal items.
Date: Feb 3 – Feb 9 2015. The Maxpedition Triptych Organizer has a $53.99 value.
Time: Begins 12am EST
Winners: 1 winner. You must be at least 18, and Live in the USA, Alaska & Hawaii are included.
Winner Notification: Winner will be notified by email as soon as giveaway is finished, they will have 24 hours to respond, if chosen winner fails to respond within 24 hours’ time a new winner will be chosen.
Good luck everyone! What will you do with your Triptych Organizer?