Front Porch Friday – It’s a Blog Hop!
PreparednessMama and MamaKautz are teaming up for another Front Porch Friday. Won’t you join us?
I strive to be more purposeful with my food. I really do…but the reality is that we throw away an awful lot. Some goes into compost, but unfortunately, not all.
Here in the South, a loaf can go bad in no time. As a matter of fact I have one staring at me right now. It’s saying “you better use me or lose me, ’cause I’m going bad soon!”
This post from Taylor Made Ranch reminds me how easy it really is to turn past its prime bread into something useful – Make Your Own Breadcrumbs.
Still Tasty says that the best way to store breadcrumbs is in a cool, dry area. Be sure to keep them tightly covered after opening, and freezing is recommended in hot, humid environments (that would be me).
On with the Hop –
This weeks featured posts are:
Mama K loves this post on Chicken Coop Cleaning by Picky to Plenty
Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well! Remember to be featured you need to link back to Front Porch Friday Hop in the post that you share.
Thank you to all who linked up with Front Porch Friday last week!! We really enjoy reading your posts!
- –Please share your posts that are homesteading, prepping, homemaking, or frugal living in nature.
- –Please be family friendly, although Zombies are OK.
- –Please visit the blog that linked before you. Share the love.
- –Older posts are okay, but please only share up to three posts on the Hop.
- –If you would like to be featured we ask that you have linked back to this post
- –By linking up here you are giving permission to share your post, if featured.