Front Porch Friday – It’s a Blog Hop!
PreparednessMama and MamaKautz are teaming up for another Front Porch Friday. Won’t you join us?
This weeks featured posts are:
Shelle PreparednessMama likes this post from The Rural Economist – 13 Things We Need to Learn from Our Ancestors. ‘Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without.’ is a great saying, even for today.
As Gregg says: The memories of our ancestors time shaped their entire lives and how they looked at the things they owned. His great grandmothers were all adults during the Great Depression, so they saw things from a different light as well. He shares a few nuggets of wisdom they taught him, the first being – The Little Things Matter. Please head on over and read this excellent reminder about self-reliance.
Mama K chose Healing Salve by Joyful Widow. Never have enough DIY recipes!
On with the Hop –
Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well! Remember to be featured you need to link back to Front Porch Friday Hop in the post that you share.
Thank you to all who linked up with Front Porch Friday last week!! We really enjoy reading your posts!
- Please share your posts that are homesteading, prepping, homemaking, or frugal living in nature.
- Please be family friendly, although Zombies are OK.
- Please visit the blog that linked before you. Share the love.
- Older posts are okay, but please only share up to three posts on the Hop.
- If you would like to be featured we ask that you have linked back to this post
- By linking up here you are giving permission to share your post, if featured.