Join 30+ Leading Experts In Backyard Food Production
You know I love gardening. My family thinks I’m obsessed and I probably have to agree with them. On April 6-12, you have the opportunity to grow your knowledge for organic gardening and organic living. You can grow it faster than if you read a wheelbarrow’s load of the best books on food production, harvesting and preserving.
This year the Home Grown Food Summit will host 35 presentations from experts, across a variety of organic food topics. These presentations are from experts who’d be the authors of many of the books that would otherwise load your “To-Read” wheelbarrow!
The Summit draws together educators who are passionate about sharing and improving knowledge around organic food production. So passionate… they are sharing their experiences and secrets.
The Summit offers you a quick way to walk through the details of acquiring skills for organic living. Skills that you might miss out on for lack of time.
How does it work?
Starting Monday April 6th and going through to Sunday April 12th, 2015, beginning at 6:00 am EST four or five presentations will be posted. The presentations will be up for a full 24 hours for you to watch and enjoy.
Then an email announcing the presentations for each day will be sent to your email inbox. You’ll get it early each morning so you have plenty of time to view the presentations. It’s completely FREE.
Get 4 Free E-books just for registering
1. How Much Land You Need To Grow All The Food You Want – Can you really grow all of your own food in 4 ft.² like some of those Internet ads claim? Do you need 1, 5, 10 or 100 acres like various homesteading books discuss? Reading this e-book will make you much smarter about physical reality and what is actually required
2. 6 Ways To Keep Chickens and The Best One For You – How much time, work, and feed does it take to keep chickens? Are some methods easier or less expensive than others? This e-book compares six different methods and shows you the best.
3. How To Make Homemade Shampoo – When you’re watching a collapse genera movie and the characters have such nice looking hair do you think ”Oh how Hollywood”? Well actually, you could have really nice looking hair post-apocalypse if you know what’s in this e-book. It’s also great for everyday use too
4. Saving Seeds And Living Free – This is just a really well it written e-book covering all the fundamentals of seed saving. Great to have as a reference.
And the presenters are:
These are only a few of the excellent presenters that you have the chance to watch at the Home grown Food Summit
- // Straw Bale Gardening with Joel Karsten
- // 6 Laws Of Plant Growth And The Mittleider Method with Jim Kennard
- // 8 Steps To Welcome Rain Into Your Life and Landscape with Brad Lancaster
- // How To Preserve Food By Fermentation with Wardeh Harmon
- // Secret Garden Of Survival with Rick Austin
- // Mulch Gardening Secrets with Jill Winger
- // How To Preserve Food: Water Bath and Pressure Canning with Kendra Lynne
- // 8 Reasons You Are Insane If You Aren’t Growing Some Of Your Own Food with Mike Adams
There are affiliate links in this post. This is only a small sampling of the presentations that will be available. Register now for this free online event