Free Online Event: Grow Your Own Food Summit
The Grow Your Own Food Summit will teach you how to improve your world with fresh food. There is something of value for both novices and experts. Learn step-by-step instructions for what you can do today to put healthy, trusted food on your table today and in the future!
Plus it’s ONLINE and FREE from July 7-14, 2014.
Enthusiastic food growers and community builders, Valerie Kausen and Gary Heine, have created 34 presentations to show you how growing your own food can change your life. This event is truly for everyone… because growing your own food contributes to improved health and connected community. It’s also an activity for the whole family that builds friendships
in your neighborhood as you share each other’s skills and interests.
Here’s how it works – You’ll be attending this -free online- conference in the comfort of your own home. How cool is that???
First you register. (And get some free gifts for doing so.)
On the morning of Monday, July 7th, 4 to 5 presentations will be put up and made available for FREE. You’ll get an email with the location of the presentations. You can view them anytime during the next 24 hours — even wearing your pj’s if you’d like!
The next day (and every day until the conference ends) a new set of 4 to 5 presentations will go up. Again, you’ll get an email giving you the links for the days available presentations. And best of all, you’ll get 24 hours to check them out.
Don’t let anyone else decide what’s in the food you eat! Change your life. Gain access to the information you need RIGHT NOW to optimize your health, connect with nature and those you love. It’s that simple.
- Learn how to grow and eat healthy, local food.
- Change your health and life, and that of your family, friends and neighbors.
- Feel satisfied that you can depend on yourself.
- Trust your own ingredients.
- Learn how growing your own food helps make your local community stronger.
There are serious issues to address related to our health, our community and our planet. The answers begin in your backyard–growing your own food reduces toxicity, transportation and pollution, and gives you a trusted, sustainable source of nutrition and increased happiness.
Here are a few of the incredible presenters:
- Growing Your Own Food for Self-Reliance, by Marjorie Wildcraft
- How to Grow Your Own Food Easily by Modeling Mother Nature, by Paul Gautschi of Back to Eden
- The Good Food Revolution is Here… Take Action!, by Will Allen, Founder, Growing Power; Winner, McArthur Genius Grant; Farmer; Author, Speaker
- Why Our Current Food System “Just Ain’t Normal” and How to Change It, by Joel Salatin, Sustainable Farmer; Lecturer; Author
- How Mushrooms Created, and Can Save, the Living World!, by Paul Stamets, World-renowned Mushroom Researcher; Inventor; Entrepreneur
- Saving Seeds, Growing Food and Ending GMOs Can Save the World, by Vandana Shiva, World-renowned Indian Activist
- The Food Revolution and How GMOs are Disrupting It, by Ocean Robbins, Co-founder, Food Revolution Network; Author, Speaker, Educator
With 34 presenters sharing their wealth of knowledge, this invaluable (and FREE) resource is intended for you, whether you live in a city or on a farm!
Better yet, if you register today, you’ll have access to the following FREE GIFTS as soon as you register!
● Food Growing 101, eBook by Gary Heine and Valerie Kausen
● Saving seeds, growing food and stopping GMOs can save the world, 17-minute presentation by Vandana Shiva
● How to create a simple home composter to supercharge your garden soil, 57-minute presentation by Mark Forman
Come listen to the Grow Your Own Food Summit ONLINE for FREE and be inspired from July 7-14, 2014.
Register for FREE today – I’ll see you at the Summit!