Front Porch Friday – It’s a Blog Hop!
PreparednessMama and MamaKautz are teaming up for another Front Porch Friday. Won’t you join us?
I’m always looking for a quick trick to make dinners easier and this week Taylor Made Ranch submitted a post with instructions to make dehydrated tomato leather.
It looks pretty tasty.
Tammy added italian seasoning to the mix before she did the dehydrating and she made it so easy you just have to unwrap and use it in recipes.
She even uses it right on homemade pizza without reconstitution it! Now that’s a quick and easy dinner. Be sure to check out her post: MYO Italian Seasoned Tomato Leather and be sure to pin it for later.
On with the Hop –
This weeks featured posts are:
Shelle PreparednessMama likes this post from Taylor Made Ranch about Italian Seasoned Tomato Leather. What a great idea for adding to homemade pizza and soups!
Mama K is all about natural remedies and herbs is something she has yet to learn about. This post on Preserving Herbs was great information.
Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well! Remember to be featured you need to link back to Front Porch Friday Hop in the post that you share.
Thank you to all who linked up with Front Porch Friday last week!! We really enjoy reading your posts!
- –Please share your posts that are homesteading, prepping, homemaking, or frugal living in nature.
- –Please be family friendly, although Zombies are OK.
- –Please visit the blog that linked before you. Share the love.
- –Older posts are okay, but please only share up to three posts on the Hop.
- –If you would like to be featured we ask that you have linked back to this post
- –By linking up here you are giving permission to share your post, if featured.
More from PreparednessMama
PreparednessMama provides women with reliable, realistic and practical information about preparedness, self-reliance, gardening, food storage and everyday life – without the hype. Come ask an expert how you can prepare your family for the big and small disasters in life.