Test your skill level, how do your plans measure up?
Some moms may be satisfied with a pantry of non-perishables and a couple of two-way radios in case of emergency. The truly prepared family, however, is covered on all fronts.
First they need to make sure they have access to all their emergency information. They know they need to find water within 100 hours or perish. They also can create makeshift shelters on the go.
If need be, a prepared mom even knows how to protect herself and the family. This includes accurately shooting a firearm and understanding maintenance and assembly. Yes, assembly. You need to know the various AR-15 accessories that can be attached to the AR-15 platform for a customized firearm suitable for any purpose, making it versatile in an emergency.
Is your family prepared to survive or will you just be relying on luck? Test your skill level with the graphic below.
13 Skills for Survival
1. Can you find food?
2. Can you prepare food?
3. Can you grow and farm food?
4. Do you have enough food stored for a year?
5. Do you know how to find water?
6. Do you know how to purify water?
7. Do you have water stored for a year? (that’s a tough one!)
8. Do you have a bug out location?
9. Are you able to build shelters on the go?
10. Can you accurately shoot a firearm?
11. Can you maintain & assemble firearms?
12. Are you able to communicate by primitive methods?
13. Can you co-exist with others in a survival situation?
Thanks to Cabela’s for sharing the awesome graphic!
Just do one more thing to be prepared.