PreparednessMama is on vacation this week. We hope you enjoy the top 10 food storage posts from 2015
Food storage is an easy preparedness win. Making sure that you can feed your family during economic challenges is the single biggest thing you can do to become self-reliant. These are the posts viewed most often by our readers. You’ll get ideas to:
- cook and preserve crab apples,
- use every bit of your oranges,
- preserve eggs,
- cook more than rice in a rice cooker,
- properly store chia seeds for long term storage,
- have a 3 month supply of food in your pantry,
- preserve lemons in salt,
- organize your chest freezer,
- make jam without pectin,
- AND incorporate the 10 laws of food storage into your daily life.
Click on the picture below to be directed to the posts.